Have a Tip?
June - 2016
- June, 2016 – Clinton operative, Cody Shearer, coincidentally, is another source claiming Trump engaged in sexually compromising acts
- June 2016 – Peter Strzok says he can’t recall changing Clinton’s exoneration statement on his computer
- June 2016 – The FBI applies for and is denied the first FISA warrant that names Trump, the second is ‘re-drawn more narrowly’ and it’s granted
- June – July, 2016: The first two FISA applications submitted by the DOJ, are rejected by the FISA court
- June – November, 2016: Nellie Ohr, wife of Associate Deputy AG Bruce Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election
- June 9, 2016 – Donald Trump Jr. meets with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower
- June 9, 2016 – Fusion GPS co-founder, Glenn Simpson, met with Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya, before and after her meeting with Donald Trump Jr.
- June 10, 2016 – Peter Strzok softened Comey language on Clinton email actions
- June – November, 2016: A UK court document reveals Fusion GPS hires ex MI6 agent, Christopher Steele
- June 24, 2016 – Steele sends a courier by plane to Washington to hand-deliver a copy of the dossier
- June 27, 2016 – A June 2018 DOJ OIG report says Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton tarmac meeting was planned via Secret Service, FBI
- June 20, 2016 – Christopher Steele submits his first of 16 pre-election reports to Fusion GPS