We are pleased to include some of Jeff Carlson’s work in our Investigations Timeline and appreciate the awesome job he does gathering evidence and then making sense of the FBI/DOJ/FISA abuse scandals. He has saved us countless hours in research and his ability to keep names, dates and events organized is second to none.
I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank him for giving us special permission to republish some of his work, and love that we share a common goal to educate the masses the best way we can.
His blog is at themarketswork and is often published at The Epoch Times as well.
Here is a handy list he compiled of individuals with possible involvement or affiliation in Trump surveillance, the Steele Dossier and/or the Russia narrative.
Individuals have been placed into the following groups:
- Resignations/Firings – Department of Justice (Non-FBI)
- Resignations/Firings – FBI
- FBI/DOJ Watch List
- FBI – Assignments Away from FBI Headquarters
- Other Notable Retirements
- Intelligence Officials – United States
- Intelligence Officials – Britain
- Intelligence Officials – Australia
- Obama Officials
- Clinton Campaign/DNC
- Devin Nunes – List of Individuals referred to Joint Task Force for open-setting interviews
- Clinton Confidants
- Perkins Coie
- Sea Island Meeting – Never Trump
- Websites/Blogs – Lawfare, Just Security, Moscow Project
- Think Tanks – Center for American Progress, Atlantic Council, Brookings Institution
- Fusion GPS’ (Bean LLC) Principals and Key Staff
- Fusion Affiliations
- Christopher Steele Connections
- Hakluyt – UK private Intelligence firm
- Penn Quarter Group
- Papadopoulos Related
- Trump Tower Meeting
- Individuals Relating to Magnitsky Act
- Oleg Deripaska Connections
- Mueller Team
- FISA Court Judges
- Print Reporters
Treat this post as a work in progress. Names will be added as we move forward.
To the extent you believe something to be materially wrong or missing, let me know. I will attempt to verify.
Work. In. Progress.